1. Gangnam style basket boat 2. Riding water buffalo - the B.M.W of Viet Nam 3. Traditional fishing with local fishermen 4. Sunrise fishermen life 5. Discover palm paradise by "thung chai" basket boat 6. Local farming life in Hoi An ...
A foreign tourist walks a water buffalo through a paddy field in Cam Thanh Commune, Hoi An TownIn December 2011, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg created a buzz in both local and international media outlets with a photo showing him riding a buffalo in Vietnam's famous resort town of Sa Pa. He was reported to have hired nine buffalos from a local family so he and his friends could ride them a...
Tour and Rate
- Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Farming & Fishing life (Day trip 6 hours)
- Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- Fishing Village Basket boat (Day trip 4 hours)
- Country Life Experience (Full day trip 10 hours)
- Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover Fishing Village & Rice Paddy Tour (Day trip 7 hours)
- Buffalo Pulling Cart & Meet The Farmer (Day trip 3 hours)
- Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Basket Boat Racing (For mice/incentive group) (Day trip 3 hours)
- Rice Culture (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- Sea fishing trip (Day trip 3 hours)
- Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)