A foreign tourist walks a water buffalo through a paddy field in Cam Thanh Commune, Hoi An TownIn December 2011, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg created a buzz in both local and international media outlets with a photo showing him riding a buffalo in Vietnam's famous resort town of Sa Pa. He was reported to have hired nine buffalos from a local family so he and his friends could ride them a...
Hoi An is an old town down the Thu Bon River, on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30 km south of Danang City. Hoi An used to be known on the international market with many different names such as Lam Ap, Faifo, Hoai Pho and Hoi An. Hoai river What is so special about Hoi An is that this little port town is in an incredible state of preservation. It offers some of the most den...
Holiday-makers and travel enthusiasts! There is probably no more challenging, (and at the same time satisfying) task in life than planning your next big holiday. Whether you are single and looking for a great adventure, a couple wanting a romantic getaway or a family group looking to meet multi-generational needs, the choices are limitless - and sometimes plain impossible! As Head of Pro...
Hoi An - After having our breakfast, we waited at our Hotel for Jack to appear and take us on our Organic Tour which I had arranged for my family. It cost US$ 260 for my whole family for 1 day of activities. My family was sceptical but at the end of the day - we all had great fun - thanks to Jack Tran. Jack Tran is the Managing Director & Owner of Eco-Tour co., Ltd (www.jacktranecotourshoian...
Tour and Rate
- Adventure Basket Boat Ride (Day trip 1.5 hours)
- Fishing & Snorkeling Trip Cham Island (8 hours) (Available from May 2018)
- Local Food Tasting By Sidecar & Jeep Tour In Hoi An (Night trip 4 hours)
- Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Farming & Fishing life (Day trip 6 hours)
- Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- Fishing Village Basket boat (Day trip 4 hours)
- Country Life Experience (Full day trip 10 hours)
- Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover Fishing Village & Rice Paddy Tour (Day trip 7 hours)
- Buffalo Pulling Cart & Meet The Farmer (Day trip 3 hours)
- Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Basket Boat Racing (For mice/incentive group) (Day trip 3 hours)
- Rice Culture (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- Sea fishing trip (Day trip 3 hours)
- Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)