Hoi An attracts millions of visitors every year to its centuries-old relics, nights that are magically lit up by hand-made lanterns, and gentle activities like cruising on the Hoai River that flows through it. This old town in the central province of Quang Nam is also known for its people's honesty and hospitality. But Hoi An's attractiveness also lies in its vast cuisine with foods that are ch...
A foreign tourist walks a water buffalo through a paddy field in Cam Thanh Commune, Hoi An TownIn December 2011, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg created a buzz in both local and international media outlets with a photo showing him riding a buffalo in Vietnam's famous resort town of Sa Pa. He was reported to have hired nine buffalos from a local family so he and his friends could ride them a...
Hoi An is an old town down the Thu Bon River, on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30 km south of Danang City. Hoi An used to be known on the international market with many different names such as Lam Ap, Faifo, Hoai Pho and Hoi An. Hoai river What is so special about Hoi An is that this little port town is in an incredible state of preservation. It offers some of the most den...
Holiday-makers and travel enthusiasts! There is probably no more challenging, (and at the same time satisfying) task in life than planning your next big holiday. Whether you are single and looking for a great adventure, a couple wanting a romantic getaway or a family group looking to meet multi-generational needs, the choices are limitless - and sometimes plain impossible! As Head of Pro...
Hoi An - After having our breakfast, we waited at our Hotel for Jack to appear and take us on our Organic Tour which I had arranged for my family. It cost US$ 260 for my whole family for 1 day of activities. My family was sceptical but at the end of the day - we all had great fun - thanks to Jack Tran. Jack Tran is the Managing Director & Owner of Eco-Tour co., Ltd (www.jacktranecotourshoian...
Tour and Rate
- Fishing & Snorkeling with lunch Trip Cham Island By Speed Boat (8 hours)
- Farming & Fishing Life By Bike & Boat With Lunch/Dinner On Board (Day trip 6 hours)
- Fishing Village Culture & Basket Boat Tour With Lunch/Dinner On Board (Day trip 4 hours)
- Wet Rice Farm Culture With Lunch/Dinner At Farmer House (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)
- The Paradise Exploration (3 days 2 nights)
- JACK TRAN'S CULINARY TOUR BY JEEP & SIDE-CAR AT NIGHT IN HOI AN (4 HRS)
- Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- Country Life Experience (Full day trip 10 hours)
- Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover Fishing Village & Rice Paddy Tour (Day trip 7 hours)
- Buffalo Pulling Cart & Meet The Farmer (Day trip 3 hours)
- Adventure Basket Boat (Day trip 1.5 hours)
- Basket Boat Racing (For mice/incentive group) (Day trip 3 hours)