The graceful curve of an aging Japanese bridge is nothing short of pure art. Form, function, spiritual significance - people report feelings of peace just from crossing or hanging around the Zen-inspired bridges. Even Monet felt moved to create a masterpiece based upon the Japanese bridge. Without question, the most famous Japanese bridge in Vietnam - if not all of Southeast Asia - is found in ...
VietNamNet Bridge - Many farmers in Hoi An have earned incomes of nearly VND100 million ($5,000) a year by providing buffaloes to serve tourists. Mr. Le Viet Nhien, a farmer in Cam Chau Ward Recognizing that foreign tourists might have an interest in being "farmers for a day", Mr. Le Viet Nhien, a farmer in Cam Chau Ward, bought 12 buffaloes in 2010. His intention was to use them for both agr...
Tour and Rate
- Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Farming & Fishing life (Day trip 6 hours)
- Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- Fishing Village Basket boat (Day trip 4 hours)
- Cultural Country Life Experience (Full day trip 10 hours)
- Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover Fishing Village & Rice Paddy Tour (Day trip 7 hours)
- Buffalo Pulling Cart & Meet The Farmer (Day trip 3 hours)
- Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Basket Boat Racing (For mice/incentive group) (Day trip 3 hours)
- Rice Farm (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- Sea fishing trip (Day trip 3 hours)
- Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)