In this post, I will discuss the Vietnam War from various perspectives. I will also be showing pictures where battles have taken place. As I mentioned in the first post about Vietnam, please do not read this post, if you feel this will cause any type of ill feeling. Mark and I, as well as the kids, learned a great deal during this tour; I hope all of our readers learn something as well... We ha...
Hoi An is an old town down the Thu Bon River, on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30 km south of Danang City. Hoi An used to be known on the international market with many different names such as Lam Ap, Faifo, Hoai Pho and Hoi An. Hoai river What is so special about Hoi An is that this little port town is in an incredible state of preservation. It offers some of the most den...
Tour and Rate
- Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Farming & Fishing life (Day trip 6 hours)
- Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- Fishing Village Basket boat (Day trip 4 hours)
- Country Life Experience (Full day trip 10 hours)
- Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover Fishing Village & Rice Paddy Tour (Day trip 7 hours)
- Buffalo Pulling Cart & Meet The Farmer (Day trip 3 hours)
- Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Basket Boat Racing (For mice/incentive group) (Day trip 3 hours)
- Rice Culture (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- Sea fishing trip (Day trip 3 hours)
- Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)