1. Gangnam style basket boat 2. Riding water buffalo - the B.M.W of Viet Nam 3. Traditional fishing with local fishermen 4. Sunrise fishermen life 5. Discover palm paradise by "thung chai" basket boat 6. Local farming life in Hoi An ...
While planning our route through Vietnam one of the places I was most looking forward to visiting was Hoi An. Many travellers we had talked to had absolutely raved about the place. However, our two-week long stay in Hoi An, Vietnam became a love-hate relationship. I found the people to be incredibly grumpy, which is contrary to what we had experienced in other parts of Vietnam. But then there w...
If you haven’t heard of Hoi An, you’re not the only one. This is one of Southeast Asia’s best kept sort-of-secrets. Those who have had the pleasure of visiting are bound to brag about this little gem, with its’ exceptionally well-preserved Old Town and streets lined with colourful lanterns. If you find yourself on a tiki tour of S. E. Asia, you’re gonna want to put th...
During a recent holiday in Hoi An, we joined a farming and fishing tour in Hoi An’s beautiful surrounding countryside. Everybody told us we were crazy taking our 2-year old and 4-year old out on a 6-hour day tour in the full-on Vietnamese heat, but they couldn’t have been more wrong. We had a blast, and it was an incredible experience for the kids, who loved every minute. We kicked ...
In my previous post, I talked about the first "agritourism" or "ecotour" tour we did during out recent, month-long trip through Vietnam (thanks to Vietnam Central Coastal Tourism!): Wet Rice Farming with Water Buffalo, and how awesome it was! The second one, also with Jack Tran's Ecotours, was Fishing and 'Palm Paradise', and it was great fun, as well! Elisse casts her fishing net! As...
Hoi An - After having our breakfast, we waited at our Hotel for Jack to appear and take us on our Organic Tour which I had arranged for my family. It cost US$ 260 for my whole family for 1 day of activities. My family was sceptical but at the end of the day - we all had great fun - thanks to Jack Tran. Jack Tran is the Managing Director & Owner of Eco-Tour co., Ltd (www.jacktranecotourshoian...
Tour and Rate
- Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Farming & Fishing life (Day trip 6 hours)
- Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- Fishing Village Basket boat (Day trip 4 hours)
- Country Life Experience (Full day trip 10 hours)
- Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover Fishing Village & Rice Paddy Tour (Day trip 7 hours)
- Buffalo Pulling Cart & Meet The Farmer (Day trip 3 hours)
- Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Basket Boat Racing (For mice/incentive group) (Day trip 3 hours)
- Rice Culture (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- Sea fishing trip (Day trip 3 hours)
- Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)