One of the things we love to do whilst travelling is interacting with local people, hearing their stories and getting to know their way of life. Sometimes though it can feel hard to break down the barriers of culture, language and suspicion that can prevent us from really getting below the surface of a country or region. Taking a Hoi An Tour was the perfect way to gain access to people and stories...
Hoi An attracts millions of visitors every year to its centuries-old relics, nights that are magically lit up by hand-made lanterns, and gentle activities like cruising on the Hoai River that flows through it. This old town in the central province of Quang Nam is also known for its people's honesty and hospitality. But Hoi An's attractiveness also lies in its vast cuisine with foods that are ch...
In this post, I will discuss the Vietnam War from various perspectives. I will also be showing pictures where battles have taken place. As I mentioned in the first post about Vietnam, please do not read this post, if you feel this will cause any type of ill feeling. Mark and I, as well as the kids, learned a great deal during this tour; I hope all of our readers learn something as well... We ha...
If you haven’t heard of Hoi An, you’re not the only one. This is one of Southeast Asia’s best kept sort-of-secrets. Those who have had the pleasure of visiting are bound to brag about this little gem, with its’ exceptionally well-preserved Old Town and streets lined with colourful lanterns. If you find yourself on a tiki tour of S. E. Asia, you’re gonna want to put th...
In my previous post, I talked about the first "agritourism" or "ecotour" tour we did during out recent, month-long trip through Vietnam (thanks to Vietnam Central Coastal Tourism!): Wet Rice Farming with Water Buffalo, and how awesome it was! The second one, also with Jack Tran's Ecotours, was Fishing and 'Palm Paradise', and it was great fun, as well! Elisse casts her fishing net! As...
Hoi An is an old town down the Thu Bon River, on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30 km south of Danang City. Hoi An used to be known on the international market with many different names such as Lam Ap, Faifo, Hoai Pho and Hoi An. Hoai river What is so special about Hoi An is that this little port town is in an incredible state of preservation. It offers some of the most den...
Holiday-makers and travel enthusiasts! There is probably no more challenging, (and at the same time satisfying) task in life than planning your next big holiday. Whether you are single and looking for a great adventure, a couple wanting a romantic getaway or a family group looking to meet multi-generational needs, the choices are limitless - and sometimes plain impossible! As Head of Pro...
Tour and Rate
- Fishing & Snorkeling with lunch Trip Cham Island By Speed Boat (8 hours)
- Farming & Fishing Life By Bike & Boat With Lunch/Dinner On Board (Day trip 6 hours)
- Fishing Village Culture & Basket Boat Tour With Lunch/Dinner On Board (Day trip 4 hours)
- Wet Rice Farm Culture With Lunch/Dinner At Farmer House (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)
- The Paradise Exploration (3 days 2 nights)
- JACK TRAN'S CULINARY TOUR BY JEEP & SIDE-CAR AT NIGHT IN HOI AN (4 HRS)
- Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- Country Life Experience (Full day trip 10 hours)
- Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover Fishing Village & Rice Paddy Tour (Day trip 7 hours)
- Buffalo Pulling Cart & Meet The Farmer (Day trip 3 hours)
- Adventure Basket Boat (Day trip 1.5 hours)
- Basket Boat Racing (For mice/incentive group) (Day trip 3 hours)