Hoi An attracts millions of visitors every year to its centuries-old relics, nights that are magically lit up by hand-made lanterns, and gentle activities like cruising on the Hoai River that flows through it. This old town in the central province of Quang Nam is also known for its people's honesty and hospitality. But Hoi An's attractiveness also lies in its vast cuisine with foods that are ch...
We'd been meaning to hire bikes since our very first stop in Beijing but had never got round to it, I'm putting that down to fear because let's be honest traffic in Asia is mental and riding a bike amongst this regulars just looks plain scary. Eventually though, nearly two months into our trip we finally rented a couple of bikes in Hoi An, pretty quiet in terms of traffic. We paid a dollar each...
While planning our route through Vietnam one of the places I was most looking forward to visiting was Hoi An. Many travellers we had talked to had absolutely raved about the place. However, our two-week long stay in Hoi An, Vietnam became a love-hate relationship. I found the people to be incredibly grumpy, which is contrary to what we had experienced in other parts of Vietnam. But then there w...
If you haven’t heard of Hoi An, you’re not the only one. This is one of Southeast Asia’s best kept sort-of-secrets. Those who have had the pleasure of visiting are bound to brag about this little gem, with its’ exceptionally well-preserved Old Town and streets lined with colourful lanterns. If you find yourself on a tiki tour of S. E. Asia, you’re gonna want to put th...
Hoi An is an old town down the Thu Bon River, on the coastal plain of Quang Nam Province, about 30 km south of Danang City. Hoi An used to be known on the international market with many different names such as Lam Ap, Faifo, Hoai Pho and Hoi An. Hoai river What is so special about Hoi An is that this little port town is in an incredible state of preservation. It offers some of the most den...
Hoi An - After having our breakfast, we waited at our Hotel for Jack to appear and take us on our Organic Tour which I had arranged for my family. It cost US$ 260 for my whole family for 1 day of activities. My family was sceptical but at the end of the day - we all had great fun - thanks to Jack Tran. Jack Tran is the Managing Director & Owner of Eco-Tour co., Ltd (www.jacktranecotourshoian...
Tour and Rate
- Rowing Basket Boat & Riding Buffalo (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Farming & Fishing life (Day trip 6 hours)
- Rice Planting & Fishing (Day trip 6 hours)
- Fishing Village Basket boat (Day trip 4 hours)
- Country Life Experience (Full day trip 10 hours)
- Sunrise Fish Market (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Discover Fishing Village & Rice Paddy Tour (Day trip 7 hours)
- Buffalo Pulling Cart & Meet The Farmer (Day trip 3 hours)
- Sunset River Cruise & Rowing Basket Boat (Day trip 2.5 hours)
- Basket Boat Racing (For mice/incentive group) (Day trip 3 hours)
- Rice Culture (Day trip 4.5 hours)
- Sea fishing trip (Day trip 3 hours)
- Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)