Hoi An Night Eating Tour By Side-Car & Army Jeep (Night trip 4 hours)
- Location: Local restaurants in Hoi An
- Tour starts: at 5:00 P.M
- Tour ended: at 9:00 P.M
- Tour runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum 8 persons
- Have you ever been experienced to sit on a side car of Russia or on a U.S Army Jeep to run around on safe roads here in Hoi An – Viet Nam?
- Would you love to sit down to taste with many local dishes at many original local restaurants in Hoi An?
- Do you know what will local Vietnamese people say before they drink?
- The saying "MỘT, HAI, BA, DÔ– ONE , TWO, THREE, CHEERS WITH LOCAL PEOPLE"!
- At Jack Tran Tours, we strongly believe you will love to explore this adventure food tour. The whole greatest experience will delight your trip in Viet Nam and you will say "TÔI YÊU VIỆT NAM" – I LOVE VIET NAM
- - You will be picked up at your accommodation in Hoi An and beach areas by Jack Tran's guide and driver on Jack Tran's Jeep/side-car and then you will be taken to the first restaurant to enjoy the first two local dishes . They are: 1. FRIED SQUID WITH FISH SAUCE, LIME, SUGAR SERVED TOGETHER WITH CUCUMBER & MINT. The tasting is so great and eaten by many local eaters and then with 2. MIXED SALAD WITH JELLY FISH SERVED WITH PEANUT AND RICE CRACKERS- BÁNH TRÁNG. Here, you will be offered with only 1 local bottle of LARUE BEER, a very popular here that is preferred to drink by many local people in Hoi An ancient city because of its good quality and good price . You will taught how to cheer your beer by local famous drinking way with "MỘT, HAI, BA, DÔ– ONE , TWO, THREE, CHEERS"
- - Continue with your trip, Jack Tran's guide will drive you to the second restaurant where you will have a better opportunity to enjoy at the third and the fourth local dishes. They are :3. STIR SEA SNAILS WITH CRISPY GARLIC whose taste is so smell and yummy and next to 4. GRILLED CÁ KÈO- GOBY FISH WITH CHILI BY BAMBOO STICK. From what you have learned how to drink with “ MỘT, HAI, BA, DÔ– ONE , TWO, THREE, CHEERS”, Jack Tran will offer with another local beer – SAIGON BEER. The saying sound can fascinate or interest your locals nearby you with chit and chat...
- - Hop on your Jeep or side car, Jack Tran's guide will bring you to another local restaurant where you will be able to open your eyes to see and enjoy more weird food eaten by local people. It is 5. TRỨNG LỘN UM BẦU- STEAMED BALUT WITH CALABASH and 6. MIXED SALAD WITH BEEF. Here Jack Tran will offer you a very small glass of local RƯỢU GẠO-RICE WINE is the funny way to drink and taste it.
- - Next, you will be driven to the final restaurant to enjoy 7. GRILLED CHICKEN & STICKY RICE WRAPPED BY BANANA LEAF and you will get your final drink with 333 BEER (3 is the number, 3 is also father in Vietnamese).
- - Now, you have got quite full. It's time we took you a bit around Hoi An to enjoy the city at night time by Side Car/ Jeep. We will stop at a local street fruit shop where you can get a glass of 8. SINH TỐ MIXED SHAKED FRUITS (Avocado, banana, mango, custard apple, condense milk, dried coconut...) before we drive you back at your hotel and your tour is ended.
- 500,000 VND/1 Infant (1 to 3 years old)
- 1,000,000 VND/1 Child (4 to 11 years old)
- 2,000,000 VND/1 Adult (12 to 99 years old)
- - Jack Tran's English speaking guide
- - Jack Tran's URAL side car + Helmets
- - Jack Tran's U.S Army Jeep
- - Original local dishes at local restaurants
- - Local beers + Rice wine or soft drink alternative
- - Mixed shake fruit
- - Jack Tran's bottle of waters
- - Tourist Insurance
- - Tips for guide
- - Extra drinks
- - This is the join in tour with small group of from 2 to 8 persons.
- - Private tour will be surcharged more with 3,000,000 VND for 1 group
- - Jack Tran Tours will pick up and drop off only in Hoi An and its beach areas. If you are from Da Nang city, please come to front of Jack Tran's meeting point – NAM LONG RESTAURANT AT 103 CUA DAI STREET, HOI AN
- - If you are allergic to local food via email , please let us know so that we will alternative with different ones.
- - Cancellation before tour departure 24 hours will be requested to pay with 50% the total of tour amount
- - Cancelation before tour departure 12 hours will be requested to pay with 100% the total of tour amount
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- - Make sure you bring your camera with fully charged battery
- - Wear comfortable clothes and your proper shoes/thongs/flip-flops
- - Spraying insecticides to prevent mosquito, bugs...
- - Don't eat before you go
- - Learn by heart to say with locals "THANK YOU- CÁM ƠN", " SORRY- XIN LỖI" "SEE YOU AGAIN- HẸN GẶP LẠI".
- - Do not drink too much beer while touring with us because of safe reason on road. We strongly recommend you should drink that we have included on your tour with the recommended quantity that is offered.
- - Bring a little tips
- - Take care of all of your own belongings ( wallet, camera, ...)
- - Do respect local people and local culture, always smile and say "CÁM ƠN, XIN LỖI"