Discover & Experience Cham Island (2 days /1 night)
- Location: Cham Island
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Finished next day: 4:00 PM
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons, Maximum on request
- Tour type: Join in tour with small group around 12 people
- Tour categories:
- Please Note:Please be noted that it is an official requirement that we present a copy of your passport to the local marine guard one day before the tour. You can scan and send your passport to our email here at firstname.lastname@example.org
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 12:00 PM: Jack Tran's guide and driver will come to pick you at hotel and transfer you to Cua Dai Harbor for check in procedure for departing to Cham Island.
- 12:30 PM: Jack Tran's boat is ready for departing. Jack Tran’s guide informs guests again the tour program. Having lunch while sailing to Cham Island on board
- 2:00 PM: You go snorkeling and swimming and relaxing at BAI XEP Islet
- 4:00 PM: Jack Tran's boat arrives to Bai Lang Tourism port. Guests start walking around the village and pay a visit to the MPA (Marine protected areas) and then get back the boat to go snorkeling.
- 5:00 PM: Guests get back Bai Lang islet to take part into experiencing how to wrap BANH IT cake, the local and traditional cake at Cham Island and then learn how to knit hammock from Ngo Dong trees at a local house there
- 6:00 PM: Having a shower at a local house
- 7:00 PM: Dinner with local family.
- 7:30 PM: Get into Jack Tran's boat to go for catching squid. Squid that you have caught will be cooked on board so that you can taste it with local rice wine.
- 9:00 PM: Sleep over night at local family at BAI LANG islet or sleep with sleeping tent on the beach. You can choose
- 7:00 AM: Wake up, have local breakfast and enjoy café SỮA ĐÁ at a local café unit.
- 9:00 AM: Jack Tran's boat pick you up at Bai Huong fishing islet , a smaller and quiet fishing islet with about 200 people living around. Here we walk and visit the local people around.
- 10:00 AM: You will be boarding on Jack Tran's boat at Bai Huong Port and let’s go fishing at Hon Tai islet. Fish that you catch will be used for your lunch on the beach . Beers and soft beverage as well as fruit and cake are available to serve you while you go fishing.
- 12:30 PM: Finish fishing and Jack Tran's boat drives you to BAI CHONG islet beach for lunch and beach relaxing and swimming…etc
- 2:00 PM: Jack Tran's boat leaving Cham Island getting back to the mainland of Cua Dai- Hoi An
- 3:30 PM: Jack Tran's boat arrives Cua Dai Port- Hoi An. Jack Tran’s van will bring you back at your hotel.
- 4:00 PM: Tour ended.
DAY 2 (next day)
- 6,500,000 VND/1 adult
- 3,250,000 VND/1 child
- Child under 12 years old is not recommended on this tour and child from 12 and over applied as adult's rate.
- All of Jack Tran's Tours program are seating coach tour (Join-in-tour).
- Tour rate changed without prior notice.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled.
- Booking tours required at least 24 hours.
- If you are staying in Da Nang and you would like for the round trip transfer at your hotel, we will do it and the extra charge is 1.000.000 VND. You will be taken on Jack Tran's new and modern air-conditioned 16 seats mini-van.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Jack Tran's hotel transfers - pick up and return to local Hoi An hotels
- Jack Tran's English speaking guide
- Jack Tran's cruise boat with safety equipment including life jacket supplied
- Fishing equipment - rods and baits supplied
- Complimentary drinks - beer and soft drinks
- Snack, coffee
- Local seafood lunch
- Tourist sea passengers insurance
- Snorkeling equipments
- All MPA entrance fees
- Toilet on board
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
- Personal tip
TIPS TO BRING:
- 1. Towels
- 2. Swimming costumes
- 3. Extra clothing
- 4. Sun-protection creams & lotions
- 5. Fully charged cameras
- 6. Caps/hat
- 7. Footwear - flip-flops, thongs, sandals...
- 8. Sunglasses