Sea fishing & Adventure Cham Island (Day trip 8 hours) (Seasonal Feb to Sep)
- Location: Cham Island Group
- Departure Time: 7:30 A.M
- Tour finishes: 5:00 P.M
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons, Maximum on request
- Tour type: Join in tour with small group around 12 people
- Tour categories: Cham island, deep sea fishing, snorkeling, tropical beach, seafood, moutain, motobike, adventure, discover, culture.
- Please Note:Please be noted that it is an official requirement that we present a copy of your passport to the local marine guard one day before the tour. You can scan and send your passport to our email here at jacktran@jacktranTourshoian.com
- If you would love to have real a sea fishing tour in the ocean with TUNA (CÁ NGỪ), COD (CÁ THU), GROUPER (CÁ MÚ), SNAPPER (CÁ BẢ TRẦU), BLUE FINT TRAVELLY (CÁ DẢY), BLUE MARLIN (CÁ NHÓI), BOMPANO (CÁ CHIM), BARRACUDA (CÁ NHỒNG), TARPON (CÁ MEN), ...etc , this is Jack Tran's sea fishing that you can enjoy on your stay in Hoi An and relax at Cham Island, a beautiful island lying down on the east sea with its long distance 18 KM directly offshore, a 50 minutes by Jack Tran's boat getting there from CUA DAI tourist Harbor - Hoi An , Cu Lao Cham Island, The World Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO, is a group of islet including the Hòn Lao (Pearl), Hòn dài (long), Hòn mồ (tomb), Hòn khô mẹ, Hò khô con (dry), Hòn lá (leaf), Hòn tai (ear) and Hòn ông (East wind) which offers many sand beaches, forested hills and the sea
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 7:30 A.M: Jack Tran's guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to CUA DAI Harbor for local maritime procedure briefing.
- 8:00 A.M: Board the Jack Tran's cruise boat - the wearing of life jackets is compulsory. Our Jack Tran's English-speaking guide will brief you on the tour itinerary including first activity - fishing at Hon La The Leaf Islet..
- 9:00 A.M: Jack Tran's boat arrives at Hon La-The Leaf islet and fishing begins for cods, tuna, red snapper, grouperâ€¦ Your catch will be prepared and cooked as part of your beach lunch. (You have 3 hours to go fishing). We serve a light snack and fruits with cold drinks on board while you are fishing.
- 12:00 A.M: We board for a cruise to Hon Tai- The Ear Islet to enjoy time snorkeling in this magnificent coral garden...
- 1:00 P.M: Lunch on board cooked by Jack Tran's Captain Cook at a nice Islet.
- 2:00 P.M: Relaxing and swimming at this wild beautiful beach.
- 3:00 P.M: Enjoy a scooter escorted by Jack Tran's drivers around the Cham Island. A wonderful opportunity to take picture the southeast sea as well as the lust jungle views.
- 4:00 P.M: Board boat and get back to the mainland. Enjoying cold beers while observing the sunset down.
- 5:00 P.M: Arriving back at CUA DAI Harbor, our Jack Tran's driver and guide now provide return transfer back to your hotel.
- 7,000,000 VND/1 adult
- 3,500,000 VND/1 child
- Child under 12 years old is not recommended on this tour and child from 12 and over applied as adult's rate.
- All of Jack Tran's Tours program are seating coach tour (Join-in-tour).
- Tour rate changed without prior notice.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled.
- Booking tours required at least 24 hours.
- If you are staying in Da Nang and you would like for the round trip transfer at your hotel, we will do it and the extra charge is 1.000.000 VND. You will be taken on Jack Tran's new and modern air-conditioned 16 seats mini-van.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Jack Tran's hotel transfers - pick up and return to local Hoi An hotels
- Jack Tran's English speaking guide
- Jack Tran's cruise boat with safety equipment including life jacket supplied
- Jack Tran's motorbike island adventure tour - safety helmet supplied
- Fishing equipment - rods and baits supplied
- Complimentary drinks - beer and soft drinks
- Snack, coffee
- Local seafood lunch
- Tourist sea passengers insurance
- Snorkeling equipments
- All MPA entrance fees
- Toilet on board
- Changing clothes room
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
- Personal tip
TIPS TO BRING:
- 1. Towels
- 2. Swimming costumes
- 3. Extra clothing
- 4. Sun-protection creams & lotions
- 5. Fully charged cameras
- 6. Caps/hat
- 7. Footwear - flip-flops, thongs, sandals...
- 8. Sunglasses